Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

On Oct. 19th around 12:30 A.M. I became an uncle to Ethan Crisstopher Wynn. He was born a week late with a concussion and blood bleeding to the brain and full body paralysis. Over the next three weeks he was diagnosed with Pneumonia, the flu, spinal infection, brain damage, congestive heart failure, blood clots, and so many other things I can not begin to describe. When he was first born they said he would never be able to open his eyes or move Two or three days later he opened his eyes next day he was moving his hands two miracles! He came home on Nov.12th after a week of them saying you should be able to go home tomorrows.

On Thurs. the 17th of November my brother and I went to play basketball in this town 30-40miles away at a church. I ALWAYS bring my laptop with me no matter where I go (out of habit). My sister asked me on this day if I would leave it. At first I said; "NO". Then after further debate with myself I was like (to myself) eh, I will not be using it or needing it at basketball so I will leave it with my sister just this once. So, we went and played for 4 hrs. then I come home and my sister had accidentally spilled Kool-Aid all over it by accident of course. It was FRIED. Fortunately, I had bought a $179 2 year plan for my computer when I bought it through Best-Buy back in May so the Next Day Friday the18th I brought it back. They sent it to Louisville Ky. who just received it the following Friday and they sent it back three weeks later.

I had an old laptop about a year old that had a broke screen that I hooked up to a monitor and it was working for a few minutes then some virus that had laid dormant in it since I had turned it off in May took over. So, I had to send that one to my bro-in-law (computer geek) to fix. Then I found my brothers OLD (made in 2000 or so) laptop that had been turned off since May of last year who he got at that time from some friends of ours they got rid of it because it also had a broke screen. I then used my brother Juans Laptop that was made in like '99 and it was old and SLOW but it worked for like 5days. Then it gave me the blue screen of death :/. I was really frustrated by then but I started going to the library when it was possible and was ok.

My Thanksgiving was excellent, I had supper with my immediate family Sunday evening, mom's family Wednesday evening and dad's family Thursday evening. I made a German Chocolate cake on Sunday it was a success. I was going to make one Wednesday and Thursday. but mom told me not to on Wednesday so I made another one on Thursday it was EXCELLENT ( I do not eat them but everybody fell in love with it ;) ). I had a blast chilling with my family and eating the best food in the world ( SOUTHERN! ).

That is just a general synopsis of the last few weeks or so. If you have any questions or would like to know anything (especially about Ethan) about the last few weeks just ask I will tell.


Much love and prayers from you brother in Christ,
Jesse Tyus

No comments:

Post a Comment